Scholarly and lay discourses about religion and media will be richer for its efforts. You can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any newsletter.
Post-Structuralism and the Psychology of Religion: The Challenge of Critical Psychology
- Suite No. 9 in F Minor.
- Paradise Lost (Norton Critical Editions).
- Speaking the Unspeakable by Diane Jonte-Pace - Paperback - University of California Press.
- Psychology as Religion!
Bloomsbury Studies in Religion and Popular Music. Visit the Australia site.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library;
- the sum of the t-th powers of the first integers from 1 to n!
- Reading Buchi Emecheta: Cross-Cultural Conversations (Contributions to the Study of World Literature)!
- Psychology: Psychology of Religion?
Continue on UK site. About the Book In this bold rereading of Freud's cultural texts, Diane Jonte-Pace uncovers an undeveloped "counterthesis," one that repeatedly interrupts or subverts his well-known Oedipal masterplot. Reviews "Jonte-Pace offers an original reading of selected Freudian texts that lie at the interface of his theories of religion, culture, psyche and gender.
- Beginning Flash Game Programming For Dummies;
- Psychological and Medical Anthropology: Religion & Subjectivity.
- SPf The social psychology of religion | Sosiaalipsykologia | Courses | University of Helsinki.
- Psychology as Religion | SpringerLink.
- Marine, Waterborne and Water-Resistant Polymers.. Chemistry and Applications.
- Studies in Early Egyptian Glass.
- Childhood, youth, and religious identity: mapping the terrain -ORCA.
She shows that beneath Freud's Oedipal 'masterplot' are unthematized but potent images that meet in 'the uncanny,' images of maternal corpses and dead ly mothers, immortality or afterlife, an absent God, and the wandering Jew. Freud's familiar texts become unfamiliar, especially to readers of the English translations. Jonte-Pace unearths Freud's unsaid preoccupations and in doing so unsettles what scholars say that he said.
Table of Contents Acknowledgments Introduction. Epilogue Guessing at What Lies Beneath. Diane Jonte-Pace Begrenset visning - Parsons, Bibliografisk informasjon. The Counterthesis in The Dream Book.